Q. How do I find databases that are relevant to my topic?
1. Go to the UTA library website
2. Go to the Guides link on the left hand menu
3. Choose a relevant subject guide under the Subject Guides heading (e.g. cultural studies).
4. Click on the tab Articles and Databases. You should see a list of databases.
5. Select one of the databases and go to that database. Log in with your basic user account if prompted.
6. Start searching by entering your search terms in the search box. (Look for the search box in the Search function if it is not visible on the main page of the database.)