Q. How can I open a specific international journal article in remote access?
There are two possible ways:
Via Andor search page
1. Go to the Andor database on the library’s website on the upper right of the page.
2. Sign in with your UTA basic user account at the Off Campus link (the format of the account is e.g. ab12345).
3. Write the name of the article in the search box.
4. Find the correct article from the results list.
5. Open the Full text online link at the bottom of the entry. (If you are directed to the full text menu, choose one of the e-journal services and click the GO button in “Kokoteksti palvelusta”).
6. Click “full text/full article/PDF” in the e-journal service.
Via e-journal list
1. Go to library's e-journal list.
2. Sign in with your basic user account.
3. Search with the journal title (e.g. Journal of Marketing Channels).
4. Choose from the links the journal service that offers the years you need and go to the journal page.
5. When you are on the journal page, search with the article name, or author's name, or use the browse function to look for the specific volume and issue.